Friday, January 1, 2010

like a gerbil swimming around in richard gere's butthole #2

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:51:08 -0800
From: ######@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Wetnap?
To: manlypointer@hotmail.com

Hi,
 
Yes, I am into oral.  I like your picture.  I also like kissing, body contact, massages, snuggling.  Nothing too fast or furious, I like to take it slow and easy.  


From: Eric Jones
To: @@@@@@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 10:31:54 AM
Subject: RE: Wetnap?

i love older and i love a beard. let me know if you're into oral.


Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:15:06 -0800
From: &&&&&@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Wetnap?
To: manlypointer@hotmail.com

I'm sorry that you are not finding the person you are looking for.  I tried missed connections once and didn't find the guy I was looking for either.  It's a long shot, but at least you gave it a try.  Anyway, there is still time. 
 
Thanks for taking the time to explain wetnap to me.  It sounds like a lot of fun.  I should give it a try sometime.  When did you say the next time was? 
 
I am including a pic as you requested, but I doubt that I am what you are looking for.  I older and a bit bearish.  


From: Eric Jones
To: %%%%%@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 6:38:43 PM
Subject: RE: Wetnap?

hey Dave,

i'm surprised by the responses, so many and none were him.. wetnap is a gay dj night at king&i in loring park....last time it got pretty crazy needless to say. all kinds of guys there. you got a pic?


Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 06:55:44 -0800
From: $$$$$@yahoo.com
Subject: Wetnap?
To: pers-qbsua-1528306108@craigslist.org; pers-qbsua-1528306108@craigslist..org

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


Hi,
 
I was reading through the missed encounters and I saw your ad.  I hope you don't mind my intrusion, but would you mind telling me what "wetnap" is?  It sounds interesting.  Thank you
 
Dave



this message was remailed to you via: pers-qbsua-1528306108@craigslist.org


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.



Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.



Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment