Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hosting us in Kansas City

kansas city craigslist > personals > men seeking men

LOOKIN4 a after super bowel (suck and fuck) - 35 (skc/triangle area)


Date: 2010-02-07, 11:07PM CST


just looking for guys that want to come over and let me suck them and maybe fuck me
a little drunk tonight and looking for some dick tonight , only looking to host clean guys
ddf guys that want to play tonight and can travel to south kc off 470 and blueridge
any and all race is welcome .

me average black guy 6 ft straight looking guy 190lb ddf and clean
email me only if you can play tonight and travel to me


  • Location: skc/triangle area
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1590883390-0


PostingID: 1590883390

No comments:

Post a Comment