Friday, March 12, 2010

but his dick curves to the left

Jesus Shoots Straight - 45 (Stillwater Bridge)


Date: 2010-03-12, 12:52PM CST


Jesus shoots straight! I can only try my best, but fall short of his awesome aim! I am too busy for a serious, time consuming relationship. Are you? How about going out once in a while when our schedules allow…dinner, movie, outdoor adventure, cuddle time? Knowing that we can trust that our lives are our own and we make time for each other when possible. I am not going to make a huge list of demands. I am only interested in fit women. I spend a lot of time staying in shape and would expect that you do too. I just don’t get into overweight women. I know many are and I wish them the best, but they are not for me. If you want me to be really interested in you, please be an active person who is outgoing and educated. No, I am not married and hoping you are not either. 

  • Location: Stillwater Bridge
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1640948186-0
PostingID: 1640948186

No comments:

Post a Comment