Saturday, March 6, 2010

Real love hurts but our postcards are cheap

Unrequited Love - m4m - 29 (St. Paul)


Date: 2010-03-06, 2:22AM CST


You stole my heart eight years ago. You have since moved on and found another love, I have not. The warmth and light you shined upon me changed me forever, and chances are not good that I will find anything like it again. 

I know you are worried that you will not see your 30th birthday. I am too. Our fates are linked. Know that I am strong and will protect you. I wish you had the courage to stand up to your fears, trust in me, and let go. We made it so far, but you gave up. It may cost both our lives. 

  • Location: St. Paul
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1630973411


No comments:

Post a Comment